Our partnerships with other nonprofits and organizations to assist their members or referrals in need of financial education and services comes with many benefits.
Even without the abundant research demonstrating the negative impact of financial stress, most of us know this because we have already experienced much of it at one time or another. Financial stress can lead to low self-esteem and impaired cognitive functioning. Financial stress can even produce physical pain (Scientific American, July 1, 2016).
THE FINANCIAL WELLNESS PROGRAM PROVIDED THROUGH MONEY FIT AIMS TO:
- address the financial causes for poor FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
- add a valuable benefit that increases your CLIENT OR MEMBER LOYALTY
- improve the client’s or member’s personal relationships by decrease conflict over money-related issues
- reduce the strain on your organization created by the financial struggles of your clients or members
- increase your client or member general satisfaction with your organization
- cultivate the understanding and appreciation of your organization’s existing benefits
THE FINANCIAL WELLNESS PROGRAM GIVES YOUR CLIENTS OR MEMBERS ACCESS TO:
- Free Debt Consultations and Financial Assessments
- Student Loan Counseling
- Bankruptcy Certificate Counseling
- Reduced Fees upon enrollment in debt management programs and services
- Online Financial Education & Resources
- Opening Checking or Savings Accounts, even for those with poor banking histories
- Webinars access 24/7/365 (Certificates of Completion Available Upon Request)
For organizations within a 75-mile radius of our offices, we can come to you and provide in person counseling and presentations on an agreed upon schedule. For organizations that would like our assistance and are outside of our local office areas, we may be available for on-site presentations with travel, lodging & meal reimbursement. We are licensed to operate in 47 states (with more coming) and have the resources needed to provide your clients or members with the tools necessary to get themselves in a financially healthy place and stay there.
WE OFFER ORGANIZATIONS THAT PARTNER WITH US:
- Free brochures, posters, and other materials to help your clients or members access our free services. We can tailor these specifically for your organization with your branding, logos, images and more.
- Debt consolidation programs at reduced cost to your clients or members.
- Free financial counseling for your clients or members. These sessions offer a confidential, in-depth analysis of an individual’s current financial situation and offer insight on improving household budgeting as well as developing plans aimed at reducing debt loads.
- Custom website page information we provide to you that links your clients or members directly to the education materials hosted on our site. We can even create a custom micro-site within your site for you at no additional cost if requested.
- On-site Financial Wellness presentations, e.g. Lunch ‘n’ Learns
- Free student loan counselingwith reduced pricing if document preparation is requested
- Access to drastically reduced prices for physical copies of the book Everyday Money for Everyday People, written by our Education Manager, Todd Christensen, to help individuals stop living paycheck-to-paycheck.
If excellence in service and client or member satisfaction is important to you, be sure to contact us to learn more about how we can partner together to help those you serve learn to live debt-free.
Contact our Education Manager and coordinator of our Money Fit Financial Wellness Program at 855-685-7839 or send an Email.