My Life My Choices | Budgeting Game of Scenarios
MY LIFE MY CHOICES™️ SERIES
A GAME OF FINANCIAL CHOICE & CONSEQUENCE
My Life My Choices™ provides a safe and fun environment for you to get a deep understanding of how your personal values and priorities can affect your bill paying account balance.
This free and interactive budgeting activity starts with an activity to prioritize your monthly spending, including choices such as rent, groceries, brand name vs thrift store clothing, modes of transportation, generosity, dining out, video games, cell phone, entertainment, and more.
Then, the activity goes through day-by-day, real-life scenarios that might result in you having to spend additional money outside your budget, earn additional income or neither, based on your initial choices and priorities. Every participant has a unique experience. Fun, engaging, educational, and a free certificate of completion via email at the end.
My Life My Choices SE is a free, 45-minute budgeting and scenario-based activity of financial priorities and consequences, for middle and high school-age students.
My Life My Choices Student Edition Course Information
Click Here for Additional Course Info
- Name: My Life My Choices – Student Edition
- Authored by Todd Christensen
- Publisher: Money Fit by DRS
- Launch Date: August 9, 2019
- Last Updated: August 26th, 2019
- Cost: $0
- Formats: 100% online or teacher-led classroom
- Time Requirement: 30-45 minutes
- Materials: 100% online
- Availability: 24/7
- Ideal Age Group: 12-18 (middle and high school students)
- Link: https://moneyfit.org/my-life-my-choices-students
- Outcome: Certificate of Completion emailed to student in PDF format
- Teacher-led classroom printable materials available as free downloads
Cash Flow Register (Download)
Classroom Teacher Packet (Download - Option 1 with Priority Sheets to Print and Laminate)
Classroom Teacher Packet (Download - Option 2 with Priority Cards to Copy, Cut and Sort)
Classroom PowerPoint (Download)
My Life My Choices Parent Edition