Official Contest Rules
Money Fit by DRS Social Media Giveaways
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S. residents who are and existing users of Facebook or Twitter.
2. Employees of Money Fit by DRS, and Facebook, Inc., Facebook.com, Twitter.com or their affiliated companies, and advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
1. Entry online, by Facebook or Twitter:
a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry, per specified period of time on current promotion allowed per account holder
b) To enter, log onto Facebook.com or Twitter.com to like, comment, and share the entry. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
c) These contest start on April 1st, 2019 and will run periodically throughout the year. Entries must be received by the date specified on each promotion. You are responsible to enter on time. Money Fit by DRS is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer, or any other electronic malfunction.
d) On various dates throughout the year, as specified on each unique promotion run on Facebook and Twitter there will be one (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries. Remaining valid entries will not carry over to the next drawing.
1. One (1) winner will be selected per unique promotion throughout 2019. Those winners will receive the prize for which they entered on either Twitter or Facebook and will match the prize described in the contest entry. The prize value will be communicated in the specific prize notification on Facebook or Twitter or both. The dollar value of the prize will match the value as found on retail sites like, but not limited to, Amazon.com.
2. Each winner will be notified by Facebook or Twitter by private and public message. The winner must follow Money Fit by DRS for contest entry and notifications. Before claiming the prize, the winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to Money Fit by DRS at the time of notification. Each winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within fourteen (14) days of notification prior to delivery of the winning prize, either to the winners specified address or if the winner claims his/her prize in person at Money Fit by DRS. If a winner is a minor, then the winner’s parents or guardian must sign a release and affidavit of eligibility before the winner receives his or her prize. Each winner must show picture identification to claim prizes. Money Fit by DRS reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within fourteen (14) days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of Money Fit by DRS. Money Fit by DRS has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Each winner will be responsible to determine if they must complete and sign a Form W-9.
6. Money Fit by DRS is not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
7. Money Fit by DRS is not responsible for any liability arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
8. Facebook Inc., nor Twitter are responsible for any liability arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Money Fit by DRS has the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at Money Fit by DRS at 6213 N Cloverdale Rd Suite 100B Boise, ID 83713.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Money Fit by DRS at 6213 N Cloverdale Rd Suite 100B Boise, ID 83713 within 30 days of the end of the promoted contest. Dates of entry are found on promotional pieces. You must specify which promotion you are referring to by the date given on each promotion.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Money Fit by and FACEBOOK and Twitter accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded here-under.
5. Money Fit by DRS cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes, or contest information. Money Fit by DRS is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
6. Money Fit by DRS reserves the right to make rules and contest changes, and change the aforementioned contest dates.
7. By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against Money Fit by DRS, Facebook.com, Twitter.com and their respective parents, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this contest.
8. Facebook, Inc., and www.facebook.com (collectively, “Facebook”) and Twitter, www.twitter.com (collectively, “Twitter”) are not affiliated with Money Fit by DRS nor this contest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook or Twitter.