Dear Boise City/Ada County Housing Authorities Client,
If you've ever…
- been stressed by your personal finances,
- lost sleep due to concerns about household debts,
- worried about getting collection calls at work hours,
- wondered how to build (or rebuild) your credit to get a mortgage some day,
- felt like you are treading water,
- been overwhelmed by student loan debt…
…then we are thrilled to offer our new financial wellness program!
Find just a few of the free services below and how to access them:
Local Programs & Resources
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: While we strive to partner with organizations that provide information on their websites that is as timely and accurate as possible, we make no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents of this site, and expressly disclaim liability for errors and omissions in the contents of this site. No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed, or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or freedom from computer virus, is given with respect to the contents of this website or its links to other Internet resources.
Referral to this site or to any specific commercial product, process, or service, or the use of any trade, firm or corporation name is for the information and convenience of site visitors and does not constitute endorsement, recommendation, or favoring.